My Three Favorite Things from the Week Past. Photos, Links, Quotes. Take a peek into my Journey of All Things Loved!
1. The Bible.com — This is a wonderful website and mobile app! You can read any version of the Bible with a simple click. They have Bible Studies that are suited to anyone and any walk of life. There’s a daily verse, real time discussions, book marks, reading plans and videos! I use it for my Bible Study when I want to read a verse in different translations and at church when I want to follow along!
2. Jeremiah and Rachel Photography — This fabulous couple did the wedding photography for our daughter and her husband, Jaime & Kurt back in October. They have such a gift.
3. Whitefish Mountain Resort — Our hometown ski area! If you’ve never skied out west, you’re in for a treat! I love our community and all that it has to offer.
1. “Pause and remember— Every moment is a choice. Every thought, word and deed is creating your future. Choose wisely and positively!” Jenni Young
2. “Just because you are happy it does not mean that the day is perfect, but that you have looked beyond its imperfections.” Bob Marley
3. “When I meet the Lord I want to say, ” I read your best seller and it changed my life!”“ Wendy Pope
PS Make it a GREAT day!